Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Video]The videoplayer component doesnt color-correct under Linear color space
When using a video with the new 'Vide Player' component, when running unity in Linear color space the video hasnt got the correct gamma correction applied.
1. Open the attatched project and load scene called 'Scene'
2. Make sure you are in 'Gamma' color space and play the scene, note colors
3. Exit playmode and change to 'Linear' color space and plat the scene
4. Notice how much lighter nd washed out the Linear space video is
This component should do gamma correction to the video or atleast if render mode is one of the Camera modes then the default shader should color correct it so the video looks as originally intended.
Tested in Version 5.6.0b3 (16836b8532d0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point