Search Issue Tracker
Video stutters when played by Video Player
1. Open the attached project (VideoStutterTesting.zip)
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe that the video in the Game view stutters (it's sometimes barely visible, but stuttering is there)
Expected: the video doesn't stutter.
Reproduced in 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a8, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules