Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Plugins] Video plugin for isn't loaded on OSX
Video plugin for isn't loaded on OSX
1. What happened
Video plugin from AVPro Video asset is not loaded for standalone app on OSX.
Issue is reproducible on Latest OSX (11.10.4) on MacBook Pro 2015 (15") and 2014 (15") models.
The same plugin works OK on Unity 4.7.0f1. And the issue described here reproducible on all 5.x. Also works OK on Win 10 (on the same hardware).
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Attached project folder has built 'avproSphere.app' - launch it.
Or open the project and build it for OSX Universal. Then launch.
Expected: some 'video' should appear.
Actual: 'all is white'
Also the project folder has a Player.log copy from local run.
Note: The publisher claims they were testing it on OSX as well and it works fine for them. They had only once a similar complaint but the user never elaborated on the issue.
Regression from 4.7, but priority is not high as the issue seems to be rare and existent for quite a while (at least since 5.1).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"