Search Issue Tracker
[Video] Movietexture, playing video crashes PC and Mac OS X(x86_64 and Universal) standalone builds
Reproduced with OS X 10.10.5 Also selecting OpneGL in player settings crashes or makes it flicker on windows standalone.
1) Open users attached project.
2) Build(Mac OS X) and run for x86_64 or Universal architecture.
Note: Building for Mac OS X x86 architecture works fine.
Reproduced with: 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
Did not reproduce with: 5.2.3p2, 5.1,4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player