Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[MovieTexture] standalone build locks on 1st frame with OSX and crashes on "BaseVideoTexture::UpdateVideoTextures" with Windows
1. Open attached "test74" Unity project.
2. Open and play "TestScene".
3. Notice, that "MovieTexture" is rendered correctly.
4. Build and run "TestScene" as standalone build.
Actual result: OSX standalone build renders black and Windows standalone build crashes on "BaseVideoTexture::UpdateVideoTextures".
Expected result: "MovieTexture" renders as usual.
*The upper left frame loads the movie from resources through script.
*The lower right frame has the movie assigned to a material in the editor.
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first