Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[MovieTexture] standalone build locks on 1st frame with OSX and crashes on "BaseVideoTexture::UpdateVideoTextures" with Windows
1. Open attached "test74" Unity project.
2. Open and play "TestScene".
3. Notice, that "MovieTexture" is rendered correctly.
4. Build and run "TestScene" as standalone build.
Actual result: OSX standalone build renders black and Windows standalone build crashes on "BaseVideoTexture::UpdateVideoTextures".
Expected result: "MovieTexture" renders as usual.
*The upper left frame loads the movie from resources through script.
*The lower right frame has the movie assigned to a material in the editor.
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to Shadowmask textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%