Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[H264][OSX]Video is flickering occasionally
Noticed some strange flickering when playing a video in the video player.
Needed quite a high FPS movie to capture the flickering, download it here: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/N7fpWTLYjGlFtoP
Download the test project here: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/Ds1Nr2IfXpkWMMQ
1. Open the VideoPlayerTest scene
2. Enter playmode and maximise the game window
3. Watch the video over a few loops, a flickering should be observed.
This was only seen on OSX.
Not Reproducible on 2017.3.0a7
Reproducible: 2017.3.0b1, 2018.1.0a6
Only reproducible with h264.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- "Density" in "Buoyancy Effector 2D" description is inaccurate and difficult to understand
- Some Isometric Tiles are not Rendered on the Tilemap when using "Chunk" Mode on the Tilemap Renderer
- Input.GetKeyUp and Input.GetKeyDown always Return False when used in the Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame Return type