Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
[H264][OSX]Video is flickering occasionally
Noticed some strange flickering when playing a video in the video player.
Needed quite a high FPS movie to capture the flickering, download it here: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/N7fpWTLYjGlFtoP
Download the test project here: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/Ds1Nr2IfXpkWMMQ
1. Open the VideoPlayerTest scene
2. Enter playmode and maximise the game window
3. Watch the video over a few loops, a flickering should be observed.
This was only seen on OSX.
Not Reproducible on 2017.3.0a7
Reproducible: 2017.3.0b1, 2018.1.0a6
Only reproducible with h264.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'