Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[H264][OSX]Video is flickering occasionally
Noticed some strange flickering when playing a video in the video player.
Needed quite a high FPS movie to capture the flickering, download it here: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/N7fpWTLYjGlFtoP
Download the test project here: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/Ds1Nr2IfXpkWMMQ
1. Open the VideoPlayerTest scene
2. Enter playmode and maximise the game window
3. Watch the video over a few loops, a flickering should be observed.
This was only seen on OSX.
Not Reproducible on 2017.3.0a7
Reproducible: 2017.3.0b1, 2018.1.0a6
Only reproducible with h264.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles