Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
[H264][OSX]Video is flickering occasionally
Noticed some strange flickering when playing a video in the video player.
Needed quite a high FPS movie to capture the flickering, download it here: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/N7fpWTLYjGlFtoP
Download the test project here: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/Ds1Nr2IfXpkWMMQ
1. Open the VideoPlayerTest scene
2. Enter playmode and maximise the game window
3. Watch the video over a few loops, a flickering should be observed.
This was only seen on OSX.
Not Reproducible on 2017.3.0a7
Reproducible: 2017.3.0b1, 2018.1.0a6
Only reproducible with h264.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open