Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Video] Editor crashes on skipping transcoding twice for video
Editor crashes when transcoding is skipped twice for a video when it is being re-imported. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) Import any video file
3) Check transcode and hit apply
4) In the import pop-up menu, click skip all transcoding.
5) Go to build settings > Switch to some other installed platform
6) In the import pop-up menu, click skip all transcoding twice.
Reproducible in: 2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.2.0f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2017.3.1p4, 2017.2.0f1
Working fine in: 2017.1.4p2
1) Skip all transcoding option is not present for 2017.1.4p2.
2) This similar bug has been fixed https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/985030/. Skip all transcoding option is disabled in this case when architecture is switched. But it still appears on platform switching for the fixed version.
3) Editor crashes without opening the bug reporter window.
Environment: Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh