Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Video Clip fails to upload to Cache Server when upgrading an old project to a newer version of Unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Enable cache server in Preferences settings
3. Right-click on the clip in the Assets folder -> Reimport
Expected result: the clip is reimported without error, and relevant files are cached on the Cache Server
Actual result: the clip is reimported with the console error, and no files are cached on the Cache Server
Reproduced in 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a6
Note: You can fix the issue by enabling and disabling transcoding.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform