Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Video Clip fails to upload to Cache Server when upgrading an old project to a newer version of Unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Enable cache server in Preferences settings
3. Right-click on the clip in the Assets folder -> Reimport
Expected result: the clip is reimported without error, and relevant files are cached on the Cache Server
Actual result: the clip is reimported with the console error, and no files are cached on the Cache Server
Reproduced in 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a6
Note: You can fix the issue by enabling and disabling transcoding.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Clips with transcode disabled (the default state) failed to upload to cache server if they have not been transcoded at least once. Removed this unwanted requirement.