Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Unexpected inconsistent naming of sorting priority settings
In VFX Particle Output, we can control the sorting priority of the material thanks to a settings named "material offset".
URP & HDRP are naming this value "sorting priority" since 12.x.x, we are expecting the same naming here.
See this documentation (Render State Settings/Material Offset): https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesemail@example.com/manual/Context-OutputSharedSettings.html
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light transform gizmos stopped rendering in scene view
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats