Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Unexpected inconsistent naming of sorting priority settings
In VFX Particle Output, we can control the sorting priority of the material thanks to a settings named "material offset".
URP & HDRP are naming this value "sorting priority" since 12.x.x, we are expecting the same naming here.
See this documentation (Render State Settings/Material Offset): https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesemail@example.com/manual/Context-OutputSharedSettings.html
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode