Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Unexpected inconsistent naming of sorting priority settings
In VFX Particle Output, we can control the sorting priority of the material thanks to a settings named "material offset".
URP & HDRP are naming this value "sorting priority" since 12.x.x, we are expecting the same naming here.
See this documentation (Render State Settings/Material Offset): https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesemail@example.com/manual/Context-OutputSharedSettings.html
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform