Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Unexpected inconsistent naming of sorting priority settings
In VFX Particle Output, we can control the sorting priority of the material thanks to a settings named "material offset".
URP & HDRP are naming this value "sorting priority" since 12.x.x, we are expecting the same naming here.
See this documentation (Render State Settings/Material Offset): https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/manual/Context-OutputSharedSettings.html
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Treeview is infinitely populating items when using IL2CPP build
- ProBuilder prefab thumbnails do not showcase the prefab when observed in the Project window
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material