Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Unexpected inconsistent naming of sorting priority settings
In VFX Particle Output, we can control the sorting priority of the material thanks to a settings named "material offset".
URP & HDRP are naming this value "sorting priority" since 12.x.x, we are expecting the same naming here.
See this documentation (Render State Settings/Material Offset): https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesemail@example.com/manual/Context-OutputSharedSettings.html
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode