Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
VFX parameters are not set when the gameobject is immediately deactivated and is not selected in the Hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "VisualEffectsNotUpdating.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Hierarchy wait for 5 seconds until the created "CLICK ON ME" gameobject is enabled and then select it
4. In Inspector window, observe "Visual Effect" -> "Properties" -> Point1 and Point2 values
Expected result: Point1 = (1, 1, 1) and Point2 = (3, 1, 1)
Actual result: Point1 = (0, 0, 0) and Point2 = (0, 0, 0)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5 (7.1.1, 7.1.8, 8.0.1)
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 (VFX was not yet implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project