Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
VFX OpenGLES3 error when compiling shaders unexpected token '#' at kernel CSMain
1. Open the attached project “URPIntegrationTests.zip”
2. Go to Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. In Other Settings select OpenGLES3 Graphics API
4. Go to File > Build Settings
5. Build application for Android and observe the Console window
Expected result: Build successful, no errors in the Console window
Actual result: Build fails, error is thrown in the Console window: “Shader error in '[SimpleRibbon] [Ribbon] Initialize Particle Strip': syntax error: unexpected token '#' at kernel CSMain at C:/Users/%username%/Desktop/GraphicsTests/EndToendTests/URPIntegrationTests/Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Shaders/VFXCommon.hlsl(123) (on gles3)”
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes