Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.13f1, 2023.2.0b12, 2023.3.0a7
Fix In Review for 2021.3.X
[VFX] Incorrect behaviour of property gizmos
Reproduces on: 2023.2.0a22,, 2021.3.23f1, 2022.3.4f1
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open attached project
2) Open the test scene and open the NoGizmos graph
3) Add new property that has an interactive gizmo (position in this case)
4) Select graph asset and in inspector enable Show Property Gizmos then click Edit Gizmos
5) Observe that gizmo is not visible. If it is visible try dragging it – it will disappear with no values updated.
Note: If you select the property directly from the blackboard you can interact with it. However notice that graph's inspector still doesn't sync actual values.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true