Search Issue Tracker
[VFX Graph] undeclared identifier 'alphaThreshold', ignoring duplicate keyword line 'multi_compile_fog' when VT is exposed in SG
How to reproduce:
1. Import the attached package
2. Open Shader Graph that is assigned to VFX
3. Add Virtual Texture property and save ShaderGraph
Expected result: Only warning: blackboard properties in Shader Graph are currently not supported in Visual Effect shaders.
Actual result: Undeclared identifier 'alphaThreshold', ignoring duplicate keyword line 'multi_compile_fog __ FOG_LINEAR FOG_EXP FOG_EXP2' are also thrown to the console
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a4 (14.0.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"