Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b15, 2023.1.0a15
[VFX Graph] Shader Error on Output Particle Quad(World Space) Node
# Open the user's attached “Project.rar” project
# Open Assets > “fx_test” VFX Graph
# Observe Console
Expected result: Console is empty
Actual result: Error message in the Console "Shader error in '\[fx_test] \[System] GlobalSortKeys': undeclared identifier 'localToWorld' at kernel CSMain at fx_test.vfx(140) (on d3d11)"
Reproduced with: 14.0.3 (2022.2.0b4, 2022.2.0b6), 15.0.0 (2023.1.0a8)
Not reproduced with: 10.9.0 (2020.3.37f1), 12.1.7 (2021.3.9f1), 13.1.8 (2022.1.14f1), 14.0.2 (2022.2.0b3)
Reproducible on: Windows 11, macOS 12.4 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform