Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0 (Not related to package version)
Found in [Package]
7.1.7, 7.1.6, 7.1.1, 7.0.0
[VFX Graph] NullReferenceExceptions are thrown on removing VFX-Render component from Visual Effect Graphs prefab asset
NullReferenceExceptions are thrown continuously on removing VFX Render component from Visual Effect Graphs prefab asset.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Select Visual Effect > Create its prefab.
3. Select the prefab asset.
4. Remove VFX-Renderer component.
NullReferenceExceptions error in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f5 (fe220cd6911a), 2019.3.0a10.
Tested with Package Version: 7.1.7, 7.1.6, 7.1.1, 7.0.0.
Occurs on Windows and Mac.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.VFX.VisualEffectEditor.DrawRendererProperties () (at firstname.lastname@example.org/editor/inspector/visualeffecteditor.cs:1105)
UnityEditor.VFX.VisualEffectEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at email@example.com/editor/inspector/visualeffecteditor.cs:759)
UnityEditor.VFX.AdvancedVisualEffectEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at firstname.lastname@example.org/editor/inspector/advancedvisualeffecteditor.cs:147)
UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<>c__DisplayClass55_0.<CreateIMGUIInspectorFromEditor>b__0 () (at <065cf923b7714278a3c7baf218a9b966>:0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [ChromeOS] Pixelbook can switch to portrait orientations which result in vertical resolution that cannot be undone
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened