Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a14
[VFX Graph] Missing VertexColor initialization with Output Quad.
* import the attached package
* Open the scene "VColors_Quad_Issue".
* Look at the VFXG in the scene (VFX_VerteColor_Issues).
* Notice that the Quads are all Black.
*Expected Result:* Default Vertex Color of a Quad Output should be (1,1,1,1).
*Actual Result :* Vertex Color of a Quad Output is (0,0,0,0).
Reproductible in 2023.1.0a5.636 under and above.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off