Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a14
[VFX Graph] Missing VertexColor initialization with Output Quad.
* import the attached package
* Open the scene "VColors_Quad_Issue".
* Look at the VFXG in the scene (VFX_VerteColor_Issues).
* Notice that the Quads are all Black.
*Expected Result:* Default Vertex Color of a Quad Output should be (1,1,1,1).
*Actual Result :* Vertex Color of a Quad Output is (0,0,0,0).
Reproductible in 2023.1.0a5.636 under and above.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The wrong documentation page is opened when clicking the Help icon in the Lighting window
- IPreprocessBuild.OnPreprocessBuild isn't called when building a project
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening the project
- Background tint doesn't work for sprites when using transitions
- [UI Toolkit] Dimensions of a parent element do not include padding when used in anchors of an absolute positioned children element