Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[VFX Graph] GraphicsBuffer throws 'Error while processing VFXType' when using bool in struct
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1351830-Project.zip"
2. Inspect the 'CustomData.cs' file
3. Note that it's using supported blittable types as stated in the documentation
4. Inspect the Console Window
Expected result: There shouldn't be any errors when GraphicsBuffer contains a bool property
Actual result: "Error while processing VFXType. The type CustomData is using GraphicsBuffer flag but isn't blittable." error is thrown
Reproducible with: 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a4)
Couldn't test with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.29f1), 10.6.0 (2020.3.15f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.16f1) (VFXTypeAttribute.Usage.GraphicsBuffer is not available to be defined)
Link to docs: https://docs.unity.cn/Packagesemail@example.com/manual/Operator-SampleBuffer.html
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 12.0.0):
The Documentation for the intended behaviour has been updated.