Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[VFX Graph] GraphicsBuffer throws 'Error while processing VFXType' when using bool in struct
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1351830-Project.zip"
2. Inspect the 'CustomData.cs' file
3. Note that it's using supported blittable types as stated in the documentation
4. Inspect the Console Window
Expected result: There shouldn't be any errors when GraphicsBuffer contains a bool property
Actual result: "Error while processing VFXType. The type CustomData is using GraphicsBuffer flag but isn't blittable." error is thrown
Reproducible with: 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a4)
Couldn't test with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.29f1), 10.6.0 (2020.3.15f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.16f1) (VFXTypeAttribute.Usage.GraphicsBuffer is not available to be defined)
Link to docs: https://docs.unity.cn/Packagesemail@example.com/manual/Operator-SampleBuffer.html
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Resolution Note (fix version 12.0.0):
The Documentation for the intended behaviour has been updated.