Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a1
[VFX] Exception in the console when drag&dropping a texture/shader in an object field
When dragging a texture from the project manager to an output context in the VFX Graph the texture is correctly referenced, but an exception is raised in the console.
InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.
UnityEditor.VFX.UI.VFXView.OnDragPerform (UnityEngine.UIElements.DragPerformEvent e) (at D:/github/unity/Packages/com.unity.visualeffectgraph/Editor/GraphView/Views/VFXView.cs:2989)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode