Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a1
[VFX] Exception in the console when drag&dropping a texture/shader in an object field
When dragging a texture from the project manager to an output context in the VFX Graph the texture is correctly referenced, but an exception is raised in the console.
InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.
UnityEditor.VFX.UI.VFXView.OnDragPerform (UnityEngine.UIElements.DragPerformEvent e) (at D:/github/unity/Packages/com.unity.visualeffectgraph/Editor/GraphView/Views/VFXView.cs:2989)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.2.0a1):
Verified in build 2023.2.0a1
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0b9):
Verified in 2023.1.0b9