Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
No indirect light baked on Progressive CPU when setting bounce value to 3 at the start
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1122595"
2. Make sure that Lighting window-> Lightmapping Setting-> Bounces value is set to 3 or None
3. Generate Lighting
Expected results: Light is Baked with normal shadows
Actual results: When the Light is Baked shadows become darker
Reproducible with: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a3
Not Reproducible with: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.2.18f1
Notes: Scenes must be open at the same time, one as single and others as addictive. Also, this bug occurs only when Lightmapper is set to Progressive CPU. If Lighting is baked on any other Bounces value and then baked again on Bounces value 3, the bug will not occur.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again