Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Vertical ScrollView becomes horizontal when added as a child to Horizontal ScrollView
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Open Window/BUG REPORT ===
Expected result: There should be two scrollbars - vertical and horizontal.
Actual result: There are two horizontal scrollbars.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5.
Note: can't test on other versions because of errors.
All about bugs
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler