Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Vertical ScrollView becomes horizontal when added as a child to Horizontal ScrollView
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Open Window/BUG REPORT ===
Expected result: There should be two scrollbars - vertical and horizontal.
Actual result: There are two horizontal scrollbars.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5.
Note: can't test on other versions because of errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector