Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Vertical ScrollView becomes horizontal when added as a child to Horizontal ScrollView
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Open Window/BUG REPORT ===
Expected result: There should be two scrollbars - vertical and horizontal.
Actual result: There are two horizontal scrollbars.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5.
Note: can't test on other versions because of errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] No fallback for Light Probe Proxy Volume for devices which do not support 32bit floating point textures
- Layout is not valid unless the GameView is resized
- [iOS] Directional lightmap compression causes lightmap artifacts
- NullReferenceExceptions in PreprocessReflectionProbeData
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene