Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Vertical ScrollView becomes horizontal when added as a child to Horizontal ScrollView
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Open Window/BUG REPORT ===
Expected result: There should be two scrollbars - vertical and horizontal.
Actual result: There are two horizontal scrollbars.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5.
Note: can't test on other versions because of errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh