Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Vertical ScrollView becomes horizontal when added as a child to Horizontal ScrollView
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Open Window/BUG REPORT ===
Expected result: There should be two scrollbars - vertical and horizontal.
Actual result: There are two horizontal scrollbars.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5.
Note: can't test on other versions because of errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't import asset via Package Manager when it consists of sub-packages and one of them is already imported
- CubemapArrays and Cubemaps take up significantly more memory than on other platforms when working with a Windows project
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX