Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Vertical labels of the Layer Collision Matrix overlap with the rest of the Project Settings UI
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1259361.zip" Unity project
2. Open the Project Settings > Physics window
3. Resize the window to make it small and scroll around vertically and horizontally
Expected result: the labels are hidden when scrolling away from them
Actual result: the vertical labels overlap with the rest of the UI (left side-bar, scrollbars, search bar)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1 (see note 1), 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16 (see note 2)
1. In 2018.4.24f1, the labels only overlap with the scroll bars, though not other UI elements.
2. In 2020.2.0a16, some labels may also disappear or get scrolled vertically. If the Project Settings window is resized horizontally, off-screen labels will disappear when the window is scrolled to the right.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh