Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Vertical labels of the Layer Collision Matrix overlap with the rest of the Project Settings UI
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1259361.zip" Unity project
2. Open the Project Settings > Physics window
3. Resize the window to make it small and scroll around vertically and horizontally
Expected result: the labels are hidden when scrolling away from them
Actual result: the vertical labels overlap with the rest of the UI (left side-bar, scrollbars, search bar)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1 (see note 1), 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16 (see note 2)
1. In 2018.4.24f1, the labels only overlap with the scroll bars, though not other UI elements.
2. In 2020.2.0a16, some labels may also disappear or get scrolled vertically. If the Project Settings window is resized horizontally, off-screen labels will disappear when the window is scrolled to the right.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline