Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Vertical labels of the Layer Collision Matrix overlap with the rest of the Project Settings UI
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1259361.zip" Unity project
2. Open the Project Settings > Physics window
3. Resize the window to make it small and scroll around vertically and horizontally
Expected result: the labels are hidden when scrolling away from them
Actual result: the vertical labels overlap with the rest of the UI (left side-bar, scrollbars, search bar)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1 (see note 1), 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16 (see note 2)
1. In 2018.4.24f1, the labels only overlap with the scroll bars, though not other UI elements.
2. In 2020.2.0a16, some labels may also disappear or get scrolled vertically. If the Project Settings window is resized horizontally, off-screen labels will disappear when the window is scrolled to the right.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."