Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Vertical labels of the Layer Collision Matrix overlap with the rest of the Project Settings UI
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1259361.zip" Unity project
2. Open the Project Settings > Physics window
3. Resize the window to make it small and scroll around vertically and horizontally
Expected result: the labels are hidden when scrolling away from them
Actual result: the vertical labels overlap with the rest of the UI (left side-bar, scrollbars, search bar)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1 (see note 1), 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16 (see note 2)
1. In 2018.4.24f1, the labels only overlap with the scroll bars, though not other UI elements.
2. In 2020.2.0a16, some labels may also disappear or get scrolled vertically. If the Project Settings window is resized horizontally, off-screen labels will disappear when the window is scrolled to the right.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs