Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Vertex Streams] Can't add/remove vertex streams when using multi-select
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Select both particle systems in the scene.
3. In the Renderer, try adding a new vertex stream while both systems are selected, or try selecting and removing an existing vertex stream.
4. Observe how the streams cannot be modified
- Regression, works in 5.6.0p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags