Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Vertex Snapping for the Scale Handle is behaving incorrectly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select anything that has a Mesh Renderer
2. Activate the Scale Tool
3. Press V while hovering over random vertices of the Mesh.
Expected result: The Scale Tool ignores the snapping shortcut as before or snaps the scaling handle to the correct vertex
Actual result: The Scale Tool gizmo is set to originate from a random vertex of the mesh
Not reproducible with: 2022.1.0b12, 2022.2.0a9
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first