Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Vector3 field in the inspector shows next three fields in the script when it has SerializedField and HideInInspector attributes
1. Open the project, attached by user (Empty project.zip)
2. Select GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. Observe the Test component in the Inspector
Expected: SerializedField and HideInInspector attributes together do not show the property in the Inspector at all
Actual: next three serialized properties in the script are drawn for each of the Vector3 fields when Vector3 property has SerializedField and HideInInspector attributes
Reproduced in 5.4.5p2, 5.5.4.f1, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a3
Workaround: do not put both of the attributes on one field
Fixed in 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.