Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Vector3 field in the inspector shows next three fields in the script when it has SerializedField and HideInInspector attributes
1. Open the project, attached by user (Empty project.zip)
2. Select GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. Observe the Test component in the Inspector
Expected: SerializedField and HideInInspector attributes together do not show the property in the Inspector at all
Actual: next three serialized properties in the script are drawn for each of the Vector3 fields when Vector3 property has SerializedField and HideInInspector attributes
Reproduced in 5.4.5p2, 5.5.4.f1, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a3
Workaround: do not put both of the attributes on one field
Fixed in 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website