Search Issue Tracker
Vector3.SignedAngle() ignores axis parameter
1. Open repro project
2. Play scene
Expected: message 'Expected: 0 Actual: 0' will be thrown
Actual: Vector3.SignedAngle() returns 45 instead of 0
Reproduced: 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.2.0a1
In 5.6.5f1 function does not exist
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'