Search Issue Tracker
Vector3.SignedAngle() ignores axis parameter
1. Open repro project
2. Play scene
Expected: message 'Expected: 0 Actual: 0' will be thrown
Actual: Vector3.SignedAngle() returns 45 instead of 0
Reproduced: 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.2.0a1
In 5.6.5f1 function does not exist
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets