Search Issue Tracker
Vector3.SignedAngle() ignores axis parameter
1. Open repro project
2. Play scene
Expected: message 'Expected: 0 Actual: 0' will be thrown
Actual: Vector3.SignedAngle() returns 45 instead of 0
Reproduced: 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.2.0a1
In 5.6.5f1 function does not exist
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse looping to the other side of the screen when dragging tabs after clicking on the Scene view window
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"