Search Issue Tracker
Vector3.SignedAngle() ignores axis parameter
1. Open repro project
2. Play scene
Expected: message 'Expected: 0 Actual: 0' will be thrown
Actual: Vector3.SignedAngle() returns 45 instead of 0
Reproduced: 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.2.0a1
In 5.6.5f1 function does not exist
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces