Search Issue Tracker
[VCS] Reimport All doesn't mark assets for add
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start perforce server
2. Create new project in workspace - don't connect project to vcs yet
3. Create new material
4. Enable perforce in editor and connect to server
5. Notice that material is marked as local
6. Do Reimport All
7. Notice that material hasn't been marked for add
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a5, 2017.3.0f1, 2018.1.0a3, 2018.1.0a7
Not reproducible: 2017.2.0p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities