Search Issue Tracker
[VCS] Changes made by other user using same workspace appear in version control window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create two users using same workspace (userA and userB)
2. Create Project1 project in workspace and enable VCS. Connect using userA - some files will be automatically added
3. Create Project2 project in same workspace and enable VCS. Connect using userB
4. Notice that file changes made by userA on Project1 are visible in changeset
It's also impossible to submit changes made by another user.
P4V client only shows changes made by currently used user. VCS window shows changes by all users.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build