Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
VCS: add user option to disable overlay icons (some people don't use editor integration and icons are useless/distracting then)
Some people only use editor VCS integration to do "Checkout/Add" on assets in Perforce, and they do all other work (submit, get latest, etc.) in a dedicated client like P4V. For them the project window overlay icons are distracting and not useful.
This is similar to how one often disables explorer icon overlays in TortoiseHg or similar.
Would be nice to:
1. Add EditorUserSetting field with ability to turn off overlays
2. when that is on, in ProjectHooks.OnProjectWindowItem skip drawing the overlay
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader