Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
VCS: add user option to disable overlay icons (some people don't use editor integration and icons are useless/distracting then)
Some people only use editor VCS integration to do "Checkout/Add" on assets in Perforce, and they do all other work (submit, get latest, etc.) in a dedicated client like P4V. For them the project window overlay icons are distracting and not useful.
This is similar to how one often disables explorer icon overlays in TortoiseHg or similar.
Would be nice to:
1. Add EditorUserSetting field with ability to turn off overlays
2. when that is on, in ProjectHooks.OnProjectWindowItem skip drawing the overlay
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine