Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
VCS: add user option to disable overlay icons (some people don't use editor integration and icons are useless/distracting then)
Some people only use editor VCS integration to do "Checkout/Add" on assets in Perforce, and they do all other work (submit, get latest, etc.) in a dedicated client like P4V. For them the project window overlay icons are distracting and not useful.
This is similar to how one often disables explorer icon overlays in TortoiseHg or similar.
Would be nice to:
1. Add EditorUserSetting field with ability to turn off overlays
2. when that is on, in ProjectHooks.OnProjectWindowItem skip drawing the overlay
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs