Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
VCS: add user option to disable overlay icons (some people don't use editor integration and icons are useless/distracting then)
Some people only use editor VCS integration to do "Checkout/Add" on assets in Perforce, and they do all other work (submit, get latest, etc.) in a dedicated client like P4V. For them the project window overlay icons are distracting and not useful.
This is similar to how one often disables explorer icon overlays in TortoiseHg or similar.
Would be nice to:
1. Add EditorUserSetting field with ability to turn off overlays
2. when that is on, in ProjectHooks.OnProjectWindowItem skip drawing the overlay
All about bugs
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect