Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
VCS: add user option to disable overlay icons (some people don't use editor integration and icons are useless/distracting then)
Some people only use editor VCS integration to do "Checkout/Add" on assets in Perforce, and they do all other work (submit, get latest, etc.) in a dedicated client like P4V. For them the project window overlay icons are distracting and not useful.
This is similar to how one often disables explorer icon overlays in TortoiseHg or similar.
Would be nice to:
1. Add EditorUserSetting field with ability to turn off overlays
2. when that is on, in ProjectHooks.OnProjectWindowItem skip drawing the overlay
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Aug 15, 2019 11:25