Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Values of a component aren't reset when right clicking the gear icon on the component
1. Create a new project
2. Create an empty GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. In the Inspector on the Transform component right click the gear icon
4. Select "Reset"
Expected: The Transform is reset
Actual: After selecting "Reset" the position of the menu window changes and the values aren't reset until you click anywhere else in the Editor
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a5
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"