Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Values of a component aren't reset when right clicking the gear icon on the component
1. Create a new project
2. Create an empty GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. In the Inspector on the Transform component right click the gear icon
4. Select "Reset"
Expected: The Transform is reset
Actual: After selecting "Reset" the position of the menu window changes and the values aren't reset until you click anywhere else in the Editor
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a5
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"