Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[UWP] WSATestCertificate causes errors in Console window when changing the project's folder directory
1. Create a new 3D project
2. Switch Platform to Universal Windows Platform
3. Build Universal Windows Platform Application inside the project folder
4. Close the Unity Editor
5. Move the project into a new folder (ex: D:\project to D:\NewFolder\project)
6. Open project in the Unity editor
7. Check the Console window
Expected result: WSATestCertificate doesn't cause errors
Actual result: WSATestCertificate causes errors
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a10
Error: Please move 'D:\1361792\Assets\WSATestCertificate.pfx' certificate inside a project, certificate path changed to Assets/WSATestCertificate.pfx
Error is innocuous and doesn't prevent building UWP app; it can be "cleared" from the output console. There doesn't appear to be any real consequences from this error so long as a valid certificate file is within the project's Assets directory.
Building for UWP will update the path in PlayerSettings to the new path so the error won't appear again when re-opening the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan