Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[UWP][WSA] Locking/unlocking screen causes application ignore mouse input (enabling IIS makes input work)
When UWP or WSA application is running, locking and unlocking screen causes application ignore mouse input. Enabling Independent Input Source makes input work normally.
Reproducible on 5.3.1, 5.3.2, 5.4.0b6.
1. open "ColorClickerSample.zip".
2. build to UWP or WSA without Independent Input Source option enabled.
3. build and run project on PC.
4. when applications starts, press button few times. Now lock the screen.
5. Unlock the screen, try to press the button again, it doesn't receive any mouse input.
Project built with IIS option enabled makes input work normally.
Expected: input should work without IIS option enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform