Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[UWP][WSA] Locking/unlocking screen causes application ignore mouse input (enabling IIS makes input work)
When UWP or WSA application is running, locking and unlocking screen causes application ignore mouse input. Enabling Independent Input Source makes input work normally.
Reproducible on 5.3.1, 5.3.2, 5.4.0b6.
1. open "ColorClickerSample.zip".
2. build to UWP or WSA without Independent Input Source option enabled.
3. build and run project on PC.
4. when applications starts, press button few times. Now lock the screen.
5. Unlock the screen, try to press the button again, it doesn't receive any mouse input.
Project built with IIS option enabled makes input work normally.
Expected: input should work without IIS option enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar