Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
[UWP][WindowsMR] - 2018.3 - Memory leak - 1 MB/minute in a UWP VR project due to Spatial Mapping
On 2018.3 in a blank project, I exported a UWPPlayer that supports WMR. I'm observing a small leak that aligns with Chris' description. Looks like legacy HoloLensWorldManager code is holding on to a COM reference indefinitely each time we call TryGetSpatialStage which is frequently.
1.) Download the repro project
2.) Open the project
3.) Build for HoloLens
4.) Deploy to HoloLens
5.) Attach the profiler
Looks like legacy HoloLensWorldManager code is holding on to a COM reference indefinitely each time we call TryGetSpatialStage which is frequently.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode