Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
[UWP][WindowsMR] - 2018.3 - Memory leak - 1 MB/minute in a UWP VR project due to Spatial Mapping
On 2018.3 in a blank project, I exported a UWPPlayer that supports WMR. I'm observing a small leak that aligns with Chris' description. Looks like legacy HoloLensWorldManager code is holding on to a COM reference indefinitely each time we call TryGetSpatialStage which is frequently.
1.) Download the repro project
2.) Open the project
3.) Build for HoloLens
4.) Deploy to HoloLens
5.) Attach the profiler
Looks like legacy HoloLensWorldManager code is holding on to a COM reference indefinitely each time we call TryGetSpatialStage which is frequently.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown