Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
[UWP][WindowsMR] - 2018.3 - Memory leak - 1 MB/minute in a UWP VR project due to Spatial Mapping
On 2018.3 in a blank project, I exported a UWPPlayer that supports WMR. I'm observing a small leak that aligns with Chris' description. Looks like legacy HoloLensWorldManager code is holding on to a COM reference indefinitely each time we call TryGetSpatialStage which is frequently.
1.) Download the repro project
2.) Open the project
3.) Build for HoloLens
4.) Deploy to HoloLens
5.) Attach the profiler
Looks like legacy HoloLensWorldManager code is holding on to a COM reference indefinitely each time we call TryGetSpatialStage which is frequently.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine