Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
[UWP][WindowsMR] - 2018.3 - Memory leak - 1 MB/minute in a UWP VR project due to Spatial Mapping
On 2018.3 in a blank project, I exported a UWPPlayer that supports WMR. I'm observing a small leak that aligns with Chris' description. Looks like legacy HoloLensWorldManager code is holding on to a COM reference indefinitely each time we call TryGetSpatialStage which is frequently.
1.) Download the repro project
2.) Open the project
3.) Build for HoloLens
4.) Deploy to HoloLens
5.) Attach the profiler
Looks like legacy HoloLensWorldManager code is holding on to a COM reference indefinitely each time we call TryGetSpatialStage which is frequently.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"