Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
[UWP][WindowsMR] - 2018.3 - Memory leak - 1 MB/minute in a UWP VR project due to Spatial Mapping
On 2018.3 in a blank project, I exported a UWPPlayer that supports WMR. I'm observing a small leak that aligns with Chris' description. Looks like legacy HoloLensWorldManager code is holding on to a COM reference indefinitely each time we call TryGetSpatialStage which is frequently.
1.) Download the repro project
2.) Open the project
3.) Build for HoloLens
4.) Deploy to HoloLens
5.) Attach the profiler
Looks like legacy HoloLensWorldManager code is holding on to a COM reference indefinitely each time we call TryGetSpatialStage which is frequently.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values