Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[UWP] Unable to validate ARM UWP build for windows store
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. In "Player Settings": Switch to "Universal Windows Platform" and hit the "build" button.
3. Open the just created project in visual studio 2017.5.3
4. In Visual Studio -> Solution Explorer: Open Package.appmanifest
5. In tab "Visual Assets" under "Assets Generator" select a file, set scales to "all scales" and hit the "Generate" button.
6. Right-click the project in "Solution Explorer" and select "Store" -> "Create App Packages".
7. After the app package has been created, start the validation
Actual result: UWP validation fails with error message:
Merge failure for shared merged PRI file : error 0x80070490: Cannot register the <xxx> package because there was a merge failure with the following file: C:/.../..._neutral_split_scale-400_...pri
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0p3, 2018.1.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project