Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[UWP] TouchScreenKeyboard.Open doesn't open touch screen keyboard
Using "TouchScreenKeyboard.Open()" doesn't open touch screen keyboard on Windows 10 tablet, when using "tablet mode". Regression from 5.2.0f3.
Issue reproducible only on UWP platform. Tested versions: 5.2.1, 5.2.2f1, 5.2.3f1, 5.3.0f1.
Important part: if application was deployed from 5.2.0f3 version, further versions will work fine (touch screen keyboard will open). You need to uninstall previous application version to get the correct results.
WSA 8.1 platform works fine.
1. open "wsa_keyboard.zip" project;
2. build to Universal 10 platform;
3. set your Windows 10 tablet to tablet mode. Deploy application on tablet.
4. press "open keyboard".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "The name 'Unwrapping' does not exist in the current context" is thrown when using Unwrapping.GeneratePerTriangleUV in the Build
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates