Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[UWP] TouchScreenKeyboard.Open doesn't open touch screen keyboard
Using "TouchScreenKeyboard.Open()" doesn't open touch screen keyboard on Windows 10 tablet, when using "tablet mode". Regression from 5.2.0f3.
Issue reproducible only on UWP platform. Tested versions: 5.2.1, 5.2.2f1, 5.2.3f1, 5.3.0f1.
Important part: if application was deployed from 5.2.0f3 version, further versions will work fine (touch screen keyboard will open). You need to uninstall previous application version to get the correct results.
WSA 8.1 platform works fine.
1. open "wsa_keyboard.zip" project;
2. build to Universal 10 platform;
3. set your Windows 10 tablet to tablet mode. Deploy application on tablet.
4. press "open keyboard".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect