Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[UWP] System.Net.NetworkInformation.NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces() returns zero-sized array
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Make sure that "InternetClient", "InternetClientServer" and "PrivateNetworkClientServer" capabilities are enabled
3. Build Visual Studios project and then build a Player from Visual Studios
4. Attached manage debugger or check the Output window
Results: Notice that NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces() returns zero-sized array
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a13, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.13f1
- Reproducible with Master, Release and Debug configurations.
- Reproduced with x64 and x86
- The issue was tested and wasn't reproducible in Editor and Standalone Player
Aug 01, 2020 09:40
Hi, I would like to know where this bugfix will be backported to 2108.4.xx.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):