Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] STARTPROCESSTASK Out of Memory when building Master x86 build
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Switch to Windows Store Platform UWP build type - XAML
3. Open Tools->Configuration window
4. Press "Start Build WSA"
5. Press "->" button in the top left corner in the same window
6. Open the built solution
7. Switch to Master|x86
8. Build the project
Result: STARTPROCESSTASK Out of Memory Error
Reproduced on: 5.6.2p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
- Async Scene load operation with allowSceneActivation set to false completes when refocusing the Editor
Jun 04, 2018 18:18
Reproduced on: 5.6.5f1
Feb 15, 2018 17:22
This error is due to the fact that there is a lot of code in your application / library.
So I have a solution to this problem.
To fix this issue find the file Default.rd.xml in the UWP solution.
It looks like this.
<Assembly Name="*Application*" Dynamic="Required All" />
In Unity case you have to add this line.
<Assembly Name="Assembly-CSharp" Dynamic="Required All" DoNotOptimize="true"/>