Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] STARTPROCESSTASK Out of Memory when building Master x86 build
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Switch to Windows Store Platform UWP build type - XAML
3. Open Tools->Configuration window
4. Press "Start Build WSA"
5. Press "->" button in the top left corner in the same window
6. Open the built solution
7. Switch to Master|x86
8. Build the project
Result: STARTPROCESSTASK Out of Memory Error
Reproduced on: 5.6.2p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"