Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[UWP] InputField's text isn't selected when focusing InputField
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Switch to UWP platform
3. Run in Editor then tap on InputField and notice that all text selected
4. Build project for UWP
5. Open VS solution and build in Visual Studio
6. Select InputField
Expected results: Input field's text is selected
Actual results: Input field's text isn't selected, the cursor is set at the end of the field
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.1.5f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a7, 2018.4.1f1, 2017.4.27f1
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a8
- not reproducible in a Standalone player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform