Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[UWP] InputField's text isn't selected when focusing InputField
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Switch to UWP platform
3. Run in Editor then tap on InputField and notice that all text selected
4. Build project for UWP
5. Open VS solution and build in Visual Studio
6. Select InputField
Expected results: Input field's text is selected
Actual results: Input field's text isn't selected, the cursor is set at the end of the field
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.1.5f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a7, 2018.4.1f1, 2017.4.27f1
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a8
- not reproducible in a Standalone player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project