Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[UWP] Input field's blinking cursor position can't be change on devices with touch input enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1002834_repro.zip
2. Switch to UWP
3. Build project
4. Open the project in VS and deploy to device
5. On devise type any text in the input field
6. Try moving the text cursor to a different position
Expected results: input field's cursor can be moved to a different position
Actual results: input field's cursor stays at the end of a text
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b1, 2018.1.0f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.1.3p3, 5.6.5p4
The InputField (both Unity or TextMesh Pro) will add a second newline when a return key is pressed
Tested and reproduced on Surface 3 with .NET and IL2CPP UWP builds
Note: To reproduce this issue touch input must be enabled on the device. Doesn't reproduce on the standalone build with touch input enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"