Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[UWP] Input field's blinking cursor position can't be change on devices with touch input enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1002834_repro.zip
2. Switch to UWP
3. Build project
4. Open the project in VS and deploy to device
5. On devise type any text in the input field
6. Try moving the text cursor to a different position
Expected results: input field's cursor can be moved to a different position
Actual results: input field's cursor stays at the end of a text
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b1, 2018.1.0f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.1.3p3, 5.6.5p4
The InputField (both Unity or TextMesh Pro) will add a second newline when a return key is pressed
Tested and reproduced on Surface 3 with .NET and IL2CPP UWP builds
Note: To reproduce this issue touch input must be enabled on the device. Doesn't reproduce on the standalone build with touch input enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets