Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
[UWP] [IL2CPP] MSAL: Error trying to serialize the value to be written to the application data store
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build UWP project with IL2CPP backend.
3. Edit Il2CPP file "\VS Solution\Il2CppOutputProject\IL2CPP\libil2cpp\vm\Runtime.cpp" and make 'framework_version_for' method return "4.5" instead of "4.0".
4. Run the UWP app.
5. Popup to enter Microsft credentials will appear. Login using any valid Microsoft account and answer YES for the consent question.
Results: After the credentials have been entered successfully, a crash occurs while writing to the application data store.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated