Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
[UWP] [IL2CPP] MSAL: Error trying to serialize the value to be written to the application data store
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build UWP project with IL2CPP backend.
3. Edit Il2CPP file "\VS Solution\Il2CppOutputProject\IL2CPP\libil2cpp\vm\Runtime.cpp" and make 'framework_version_for' method return "4.5" instead of "4.0".
4. Run the UWP app.
5. Popup to enter Microsft credentials will appear. Login using any valid Microsoft account and answer YES for the consent question.
Results: After the credentials have been entered successfully, a crash occurs while writing to the application data store.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac