Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
[UWP] [IL2CPP] MSAL: Error trying to serialize the value to be written to the application data store
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build UWP project with IL2CPP backend.
3. Edit Il2CPP file "\VS Solution\Il2CppOutputProject\IL2CPP\libil2cpp\vm\Runtime.cpp" and make 'framework_version_for' method return "4.5" instead of "4.0".
4. Run the UWP app.
5. Popup to enter Microsft credentials will appear. Login using any valid Microsoft account and answer YES for the consent question.
Results: After the credentials have been entered successfully, a crash occurs while writing to the application data store.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted