Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
[UWP] [IL2CPP] MSAL: Error trying to serialize the value to be written to the application data store
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build UWP project with IL2CPP backend.
3. Edit Il2CPP file "\VS Solution\Il2CppOutputProject\IL2CPP\libil2cpp\vm\Runtime.cpp" and make 'framework_version_for' method return "4.5" instead of "4.0".
4. Run the UWP app.
5. Popup to enter Microsft credentials will appear. Login using any valid Microsoft account and answer YES for the consent question.
Results: After the credentials have been entered successfully, a crash occurs while writing to the application data store.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file