Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
[UWP] [IL2CPP] MSAL: Error trying to serialize the value to be written to the application data store
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build UWP project with IL2CPP backend.
3. Edit Il2CPP file "\VS Solution\Il2CppOutputProject\IL2CPP\libil2cpp\vm\Runtime.cpp" and make 'framework_version_for' method return "4.5" instead of "4.0".
4. Run the UWP app.
5. Popup to enter Microsft credentials will appear. Login using any valid Microsoft account and answer YES for the consent question.
Results: After the credentials have been entered successfully, a crash occurs while writing to the application data store.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger
- Using GUIStyle.fixedHeight to set the Height of EditorGUILayout.TextField or PasswordField does not update the Interactable Area
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses