Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[UWP] IL2CPP build incorrectly sets Output Directory and Intermediate Directory paths
When trying to publish a build or generate the App Package with enabled option "Generate app bundle" for a UWP build, the following error shows up:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\bin\x64\MakePri.exe Dump -IndexFile C:\USER\temp_builds\cubetest_3\Win10UniCubeTest\\..\build\obj\Win10UniCubeTest\ARM\Release\split.pri -OutputFile C:\USER\temp_builds\cubetest_
3\Win10UniCubeTest\\..\build\obj\Win10UniCubeTest\ARM\Release\split.pri.xml -Verbose -Overwrite
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v14.0\AppxPackage\Microsoft.AppXPackage.Targets(1433,5): error APPX0002: Task 'ExpandPriContent' failed. Could not find a part of the path 'C:\USER\temp_builds\cubetes
Reproducible with 5.3.3, 5.4.0 versions.
1. Build an empty project with the following settings
Platform: Windows Store
SDK: Universal 10
UWP Build Type: D3D or XAML
Scripting Backend: IL2CPP
2. Open generated project and create app package "Project->Store->Create App Packages".
Set "Generate app bundle" option to "Always", select any platform (ARM, x86 or x64), solution platform "Release" or "Master" and press create.
3. Error appears in the error list.
To fix this change the solution settings for
Output Directory and Intermediate Directory (Configuration Properties -> General -> Output Directory and Intermediate Directory.) from:
Note no slash after build. The TargetName is hardcoded as well for no reason.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle