Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.5
[UWP] IL2CPP build incorrectly sets Output Directory and Intermediate Directory paths
When trying to publish a build or generate the App Package with enabled option "Generate app bundle" for a UWP build, the following error shows up:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\bin\x64\MakePri.exe Dump -IndexFile C:\USER\temp_builds\cubetest_3\Win10UniCubeTest\\..\build\obj\Win10UniCubeTest\ARM\Release\split.pri -OutputFile C:\USER\temp_builds\cubetest_
3\Win10UniCubeTest\\..\build\obj\Win10UniCubeTest\ARM\Release\split.pri.xml -Verbose -Overwrite
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v14.0\AppxPackage\Microsoft.AppXPackage.Targets(1433,5): error APPX0002: Task 'ExpandPriContent' failed. Could not find a part of the path 'C:\USER\temp_builds\cubetes
Reproducible with 5.3.3, 5.4.0 versions.
1. Build an empty project with the following settings
Platform: Windows Store
SDK: Universal 10
UWP Build Type: D3D or XAML
Scripting Backend: IL2CPP
2. Open generated project and create app package "Project->Store->Create App Packages".
Set "Generate app bundle" option to "Always", select any platform (ARM, x86 or x64), solution platform "Release" or "Master" and press create.
3. Error appears in the error list.
To fix this change the solution settings for
Output Directory and Intermediate Directory (Configuration Properties -> General -> Output Directory and Intermediate Directory.) from:
Note no slash after build. The TargetName is hardcoded as well for no reason.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2