Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[UWP] IL2CPP build fails when Manage Stripping Level is set to High
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Set manege stripping level to High
3. Build project for UWP platform
Results: UWP building process with Manage Stripping level set to High fails
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0b10, 2018.3.12f1
- Not reproducible when building Standalone player
Fixed in: 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fix a build failure that would occur when targeting UWP with il2cpp while using a Managed Stripping Level of High.