Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[IL2CPP] Assertion error being triggered on calling Debug.WriteLine()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download IL2CPP_DLL_2018 project
2. Build "SampleScene" scene for UWP platform with IL2CPP backend
3. Open VS solution
4. Build a solution (Debug x64 Local Machine)
5. Press the start button
Expected results: Example dll method is called
Actual results: Assertion error is triggered
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a4, 2018.3.0b5, 2018.2.12f1, 2017.4.12f1
Not reproducible in standalone on IL2CPP backend
public class DebugTest
public void PrintMethod()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website