Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
[UWP][IL2CPP] Application freezes when trying to Application.Quit and using Unity IAP
1. Open user attached project
2. Build for UWP ( IL2CPP, .NET 4.x )
3. Open the solution in Visual Studio and build on x64
4. When the application is running, click the button at the left top corner
Expected: Application quits with no exception
Actual: Application freezes and after leaving the application exceptions are thrown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.3p3, 2017.3.1p4, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.5f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a1
Fixed in: 2018.3.0b1
Backported to: 2017.4.11f1, 2018.2.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown