Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[UWP] Assertion failed on expression: 'index < size()' error are thrown when using Mixed Reality Toolkit v2
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build the project with Scene/SampleScene
4. Open VS solution and build project (Debug, x64, Local machine)
Results: Player trigger an exception.
Assertion failed on expression: 'index < size()'
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.1.2f1, 2018.4.0f1
- Tested and reproduced on HoloLens v1 and Desktop
- Not reproducible with release/master configuration
- Could not reproduce in 2019.2 due to multiple errors thrown by MRTK in this Unity version
- To build this project it is necessary to have the latest Windows Insider version and Windows SDK 18362+
- C# 6.0 is required for MRTK v2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()