Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[UWP] Application.internetReachability gets the wrong values when built on Universal Windows Platform
1. Open project "1351079.zip"
2. Open Build Settings from File > Build Settings
3. Switch Platform to Universal Windows Platform
4. Turn on Development Build
5. Build and Run Scene "Sample Scene"
6. Turn off the internet connection on the machine
7. Observe Development Console in build
Expected result: "Internet not available" log error appears
Actual result: "Internet is available" log error appears
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated