Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Using SetActiveScene on a scene which is being additively loaded does not throw a warning
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached project
2. play scene 'Main'
3. click 'Load Scene" GUI button
Expected: warning that we are trying to set a scene which is being loaded as active
Actual: no error and the scene does not get set as active
note: setting active scene inside SceneManager.sceneLoaded does not work either
Reproduced: 5.4.1p2, 5.5.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected