Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Using SetActiveScene on a scene which is being additively loaded does not throw a warning
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached project
2. play scene 'Main'
3. click 'Load Scene" GUI button
Expected: warning that we are trying to set a scene which is being loaded as active
Actual: no error and the scene does not get set as active
note: setting active scene inside SceneManager.sceneLoaded does not work either
Reproduced: 5.4.1p2, 5.5.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website