Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Using SetActiveScene on a scene which is being additively loaded does not throw a warning
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached project
2. play scene 'Main'
3. click 'Load Scene" GUI button
Expected: warning that we are trying to set a scene which is being loaded as active
Actual: no error and the scene does not get set as active
note: setting active scene inside SceneManager.sceneLoaded does not work either
Reproduced: 5.4.1p2, 5.5.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"