Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Using SetActiveScene on a scene which is being additively loaded does not throw a warning
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached project
2. play scene 'Main'
3. click 'Load Scene" GUI button
Expected: warning that we are trying to set a scene which is being loaded as active
Actual: no error and the scene does not get set as active
note: setting active scene inside SceneManager.sceneLoaded does not work either
Reproduced: 5.4.1p2, 5.5.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.