Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Using Select Dependancies breaks Editor's fonts
1. Open the attached project goto scenes/game & click 'Select Dependencies' on the scene 'First_Playable'.
2. All the text in the editor breaks (like in the attached screenshot) but otherwise everything else seems to work fine.
3. Can only reproduce with this specific scene/project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform