Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Using Select Dependancies breaks Editor's fonts
1. Open the attached project goto scenes/game & click 'Select Dependencies' on the scene 'First_Playable'.
2. All the text in the editor breaks (like in the attached screenshot) but otherwise everything else seems to work fine.
3. Can only reproduce with this specific scene/project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Aug 18, 2020 05:08
good one <a href="https://www.lyricsauto.com">lyricsauto</a>