Search Issue Tracker
Using OverrideGeometry on instantiated sprite produces different results in build than in editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open user provided project
2. Enter play mode and note that all sprites change to yellow
3. Build for Standalone
5. Launch built application
5. Notice the sprite that gets instantiated is different from others
Expected behaviour: OverrideGeometry behaviour is consistent between editor and built app
Actual behaviour: Using OverrideGeometry on instantiated sprite produces unexpected results.
Reproduced on: 5.4.2p1, 5.4.3f1, 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
Not reproduced on: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.0f1, 5.4.1f1, 5.4.2f1, 5.4.2f2
Regression introduced in: 5.4.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'