Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Using OverrideGeometry on instantiated sprite produces different results in build than in editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open user provided project
2. Enter play mode and note that all sprites change to yellow
3. Build for Standalone
5. Launch built application
5. Notice the sprite that gets instantiated is different from others
Expected behaviour: OverrideGeometry behaviour is consistent between editor and built app
Actual behaviour: Using OverrideGeometry on instantiated sprite produces unexpected results.
Reproduced on: 5.4.2p1, 5.4.3f1, 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
Not reproduced on: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.0f1, 5.4.1f1, 5.4.2f1, 5.4.2f2
Regression introduced in: 5.4.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website