Search Issue Tracker
Using OverrideGeometry on instantiated sprite produces different results in build than in editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open user provided project
2. Enter play mode and note that all sprites change to yellow
3. Build for Standalone
5. Launch built application
5. Notice the sprite that gets instantiated is different from others
Expected behaviour: OverrideGeometry behaviour is consistent between editor and built app
Actual behaviour: Using OverrideGeometry on instantiated sprite produces unexpected results.
Reproduced on: 5.4.2p1, 5.4.3f1, 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
Not reproduced on: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.0f1, 5.4.1f1, 5.4.2f1, 5.4.2f2
Regression introduced in: 5.4.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first