Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Using -nographics causes a command line license activation to fail
1. Delete or rename ulf files in /Library/Application Support/Unity
/Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -quit -batchmode -createProject UnityTmpProject -serial "YOURSERIAL" -username "YOURNAME@unity3d.com" -password "YOURPASSWORD"
3. Check /Library/Application Support/Unity/ folder
4. Notice, that a .ulf file is created in there.
5. Delete or rename ulf files in /Library/Application Support/Unity
6. Execute previous command but add -nographics flag to it:
/Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -nographics -quit -batchmode -createProject UnityTmpProject -serial "YOURSERIAL" -username "YOURNAME@unity3d.com" -password "YOURPASSWORD"
7. Check /Library/Application Support/Unity/ folder
Same as without -nographics flag .ulf file should be created
.ulf file is not created at all
2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams
- [Timeline] Changing the Emit Signal property of a Signal Emitter does not mark the Timeline as dirty
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused