Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
Using -nographics causes a command line license activation to fail
1. Delete or rename ulf files in /Library/Application Support/Unity
/Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -quit -batchmode -createProject UnityTmpProject -serial "YOURSERIAL" -username "YOURNAME@unity3d.com" -password "YOURPASSWORD"
3. Check /Library/Application Support/Unity/ folder
4. Notice, that a .ulf file is created in there.
5. Delete or rename ulf files in /Library/Application Support/Unity
6. Execute previous command but add -nographics flag to it:
/Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -nographics -quit -batchmode -createProject UnityTmpProject -serial "YOURSERIAL" -username "YOURNAME@unity3d.com" -password "YOURPASSWORD"
7. Check /Library/Application Support/Unity/ folder
Same as without -nographics flag .ulf file should be created
.ulf file is not created at all
2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made