Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
Using -nographics causes a command line license activation to fail
1. Delete or rename ulf files in /Library/Application Support/Unity
/Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -quit -batchmode -createProject UnityTmpProject -serial "YOURSERIAL" -username "YOURNAME@unity3d.com" -password "YOURPASSWORD"
3. Check /Library/Application Support/Unity/ folder
4. Notice, that a .ulf file is created in there.
5. Delete or rename ulf files in /Library/Application Support/Unity
6. Execute previous command but add -nographics flag to it:
/Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -nographics -quit -batchmode -createProject UnityTmpProject -serial "YOURSERIAL" -username "YOURNAME@unity3d.com" -password "YOURPASSWORD"
7. Check /Library/Application Support/Unity/ folder
Same as without -nographics flag .ulf file should be created
.ulf file is not created at all
2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)