Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
Using -nographics causes a command line license activation to fail
1. Delete or rename ulf files in /Library/Application Support/Unity
/Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -quit -batchmode -createProject UnityTmpProject -serial "YOURSERIAL" -username "YOURNAME@unity3d.com" -password "YOURPASSWORD"
3. Check /Library/Application Support/Unity/ folder
4. Notice, that a .ulf file is created in there.
5. Delete or rename ulf files in /Library/Application Support/Unity
6. Execute previous command but add -nographics flag to it:
/Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -nographics -quit -batchmode -createProject UnityTmpProject -serial "YOURSERIAL" -username "YOURNAME@unity3d.com" -password "YOURPASSWORD"
7. Check /Library/Application Support/Unity/ folder
Same as without -nographics flag .ulf file should be created
.ulf file is not created at all
2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field