Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
Using -nographics causes a command line license activation to fail
1. Delete or rename ulf files in /Library/Application Support/Unity
/Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -quit -batchmode -createProject UnityTmpProject -serial "YOURSERIAL" -username "YOURNAME@unity3d.com" -password "YOURPASSWORD"
3. Check /Library/Application Support/Unity/ folder
4. Notice, that a .ulf file is created in there.
5. Delete or rename ulf files in /Library/Application Support/Unity
6. Execute previous command but add -nographics flag to it:
/Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -nographics -quit -batchmode -createProject UnityTmpProject -serial "YOURSERIAL" -username "YOURNAME@unity3d.com" -password "YOURPASSWORD"
7. Check /Library/Application Support/Unity/ folder
Same as without -nographics flag .ulf file should be created
.ulf file is not created at all
2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute