Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.1
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] Area Light does not generate light when its Shape is set to Disc
1. Open attached project
2. Open Game view
3. Select "Area Light" in the Hierarchy
4. In the Light component, change the Shape parameter to Rectangle and wait for the scene to bake
5. In the Light component, change the Shape parameter to Disc and wait for the scene to bake
Expected result: Light is generated using both shapes
Actual result: Light is generated only using Rectangle shape
Reproducible with: 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a12
Could not test with: 2017.4.31f1 (Lightweight RP package not available)
Reproducible with package versions: 4.0.0, 7.0.1
Not reproducible with package versions: 3.3.0
Note: Disc-shaped light is seen after updating the LWRP package to 5.7.2 or 7.0.1. It disappears after making changes to "Area Light".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags